Lincoln College operates a number of Policies
and Codes of Practice. These are designed to ensure that the College
and all its personnel (Senior Members, Junior Members, staff and
visitors) act in compliance with current legislation in specific areas
All such Policies and Codes of Practice are approved by the College's Governing Body for inclusion in the College's By-Laws. Summaries are included in the College's Staff Handbook. All personnel should be aware that these Policies and Codes of Practice form a constituent part of the employment contract, and that adherence with them is a necessary condition of continued employment with the College.
In what follows the words "personnel" or "College personnel" is to include:
- Senior Members (Rector, Fellows, members of Governing Body, Lecturers, etc)
- Junior Members (post-graduate students, undergraduate students, visiting students, etc)
- Members of Staff (full-time or part-time)
- Visitors (whether casual or commercial)
- people applying to the College as any of the above.