Lincoln is one of the most attractive of Oxford's medieval Colleges. With its two principal quadrangles, its glorious Chapel, its 15th century dining hall and its recently refurbished medieval kitchen, Lincoln gives visitors a unique taste of life in an Oxford College. The College Library, formerly All Saints' Church, is one of the finest in Oxford. (For views of the College, follow the Virtual Tour). These beautiful and stimulating surroundings provide an ideal environment for both work and pleasure, for students reading for degrees and for delegates to business, professional and academic conferences.
Conference facilities at Lincoln include:
• A variety of well-equipped meeting rooms to cater for groups of differing sizes and type
• Excellent catering facilities, with a reputation for the best food among all Oxford Colleges
• Quality accommodation, with en-suite rooms within the central medieval College site as well as in the modern setting of the EPA centre.
• Full administrative and organisational support for conference management and catering from experienced College staff
• Private squash court (located at Jesus College, on Turl Street) and sports ground.
Please contact the Conference and Events Team or call 01865 2787342 for information, availability and pricing.