Student Event and Room Booking
- Your booking is not confirmed until you receive authorisation from a member of the Domestic Bursary. Forms submitted after 4pm on Fridays will not be processed until the following Monday.
- Functions and parties must finish and rooms must be vacated by 11:30pm on weekdays and Sundays and by 12:30am on Saturdays.
- All bookings must be made with a minimum of 24 hours’ notice. No less than 2 weeks’ notice is required for functions (e.g. parties, dinners)
- All rooms must be left clean and tidy and furniture returned to its original position
- Charges may apply for bookings with predominantly non-Lincoln attendees (including society bookings)
- The student booking an event will be held responsible for that event
The College’s rules and conventions applying to functions are set out in the College Memorandum VI.4. Account should also be taken of the Code of Conduct on Freedom of Speech set out in the College Memorandum XII.1.1. If you have a query concerning these rules please consult the Deans or the Domestic Operations Manager
Parties in student rooms are subject to the same rules and conventions