Undergraduate Studies at Lincoln
Lincoln College offers undergraduate places in the following subjects:
- Biomedical Sciences
- Classical Archaeology and Ancient History
- Ancient and Modern History
- Engineering Science
- English Language and Literature
- History and Modern Languages
- History and Politics
- Law (Jurisprudence)/ Law with Law Studies in Europe
- Law (2nd BA)
- Mathematics/Mathematics and Statistics
- Modern Languages
- Philosophy and Modern Languages
- Philosophy, Politics and Economics (PPE)
Follow the links to find out more information about the subjects you can study at Lincoln.
How to Apply
All applications to Undergraduate courses at Oxford must be made through UCAS. On the UCAS form you are given an opportunity to name a College of your choice.
Please read carefully all the detailed information on the Oxford admission process available on the University of Oxford Admissions Website. Here you will find a step-by step guide to making an application, including full details on entry qualifications, specific subject requirements, selection criteria, application, test and interview timetables, student funding advice and information for International candidates.