Deep Hall is Lincoln College’s atmospheric cellar bar, open for pastries, light lunches, evening meals and hot and cold drinks during term time.
- Games room (pool and foosball tables)
- Televised sports matches
- Cashpoint (charge applies)
Pastries 9am to 11.30am (Monday to Friday)
Including freshly baked croissants, pain au chocolat, Belgian Cinnamon swirls
Coffee & Tea 9am to 3pm (Monday to Friday) – loyalty cards available!
Lunch 11.30am to 1.30pm (Monday to Friday)
Evenings 6pm to 11pm (Monday to Friday)
7pm to 10.30pm (Sunday)
Closed on Saturdays
Lunchtime Selection (eat in or take-away)
- Freshly filled baguettes & baps with various fillings
- Fresh salads
- Soft drinks, crisps, confectionery etc.
- Freshly made smoothies (3 different flavours)
Note: All of the above is available to purchase with your catering charge - just show your bod card to pay.
A wide selection of drinks, including:
- Pints (Lager/Cider/Ale) from £2.30
- Wine at £2.50 per glass
- Spirits & mixer from £2.35
A full bar tariff is available in Deep Hall
In addition to this is a small cocktail menu including:
- Strawberry Daiquiri
- Mango Daiquiri
- Dirty Banana
- Pina Colada
- Classic Mojito
In the evenings, payment is by cash or debit card only (no credit cards).
- The College guest rule allows you to bring 3 non-Lincoln guests to Deep Hall. You must accompany them in Deep Hall, and you are responsible for their behaviour.
- Please do not bring your own food or drink into Deep Hall.