like us on facebook follow us on twitter
Lincoln College

Health and Welfare

All students must register with a doctor in Oxford and so to need to return the GP Registration Form and Medical Questionnaire.  Please also read the information about how to access your medical records online, choosing the right NHS service, and how the GP practice handles your data. UK and EU/EEA students are currently entitled to medical care under the National Health Service, including hospital care. Students from outside the EU should refer to the University's guidance for students on T4 visas (item 6) for details of medical care. Contact details for the College Doctor, Nurse and Dentist can be found here.

Students must be vaccinated against measles, mumps, rubella and meningitis before they arrive if they haven't already - make sure you read this advice.

We strongly encourage students to let us know if you have any condition that may affect your ability to work, even if you don't think it will be a problem. This could be a long term illness, an SpLD, an eating disorder or severe anxiety. The short eight-week terms at Oxford can be very intense and if we are aware of any potential difficulties we can support you should they arise. You can contact the Academic Administrator or the Senior Tutor, or the University's Disability Advisory Service.

The JCR's Welfare Officers will be in touch about all the things the JCR do to keep you happy and healthy. More general advice can be found in the Student Support Section of the Student Handbook.

Finally, if you are intending to bring a bike to Oxford, buy a helmet and good lights and read this important safety information. You can store your bike in the College's garage on Turl Street once you have registered it with the Porters.