like us on facebook follow us on twitter
Lincoln College

International Students

All overseas students who are not EU or EEA nationals require a visa. Please read through the immigration advice on the University's website. Lincoln's Admission Officer will already have been in touch about obtaining your CAS number. If you have not heard from him and think you need a visa send him an email straight away.

Overseas studentswho are not EU/EEA nationals must bring their passport and Biometric Residence Permit to registration in order to be scanned for the College records, or they will not be allowed to enroll. You should therefore collect your Biometric Residence Permit from Examination Schools or the Post Office prior to registration.

The University organises welcome events for overseas students, including an orientation session. You need to register for both in advance. More information about orientation for international students can be found here.

You will need to open a UK bank account, and can start the process before you arrive. The University has produced a very helpful guide.

Overseas students may arrive over the weekend preceeding Freshers Week (29th/30th September 2018) in order to get over any jet lag and attend the University's orientation session. Please indicate when you will be arriving on the checklist you return with your paperwork.